Menstruation is a natural part of a woman’s life, but painful menstrual cramps are a very annoying problem for many. We all experience since its natural, however, there is always a way where there is a will.
Most of the women have already tried and tested almost every over the counter medicines and some equipments too but has anyone realized there is a magic power every woman has, yes, it’s true. This really works and gives soothing sensation and relief and this is ‘the power of orgasm’
Orgasm therapy can keep you healthy, fit, and pain-free without the need for going to the medicine cabinet. Before an orgasm, a woman’s uterus is more relaxed, but at the moment of climax, the blood flow increases, helping to relieve the cramps. The uterine muscles contract during an orgasm while releasing chemicals in the brain that act as a natural pain reliever. Our body has its own medicine, which simply does wonders during pain.
For some people the very idea of stimulating themselves can seem worrying, or unappealing, or something to be ashamed of. It’s a good idea if women can rid themselves of these feelings.
Masturbation is a great way to lessen tension in your body. It’s a very safe way to have an orgasm. And it’s probably the best way to learn about how your body likes to be loved. But masturbation, like most things, takes practice. And the only way to learn about your own sexual response is to try it.
If you have never tried masturbation, or you want to do it in such a way that will be more pleasurable and satisfying than it has been in the past, you might need to plan how and when to do it, rather than leave it to chance.
For a start, you need to ensure that you’re going to have adequate time to yourself and that you won’t be interrupted.
- Begin by taking a shower, or a long, luxurious, scented bath. Soap your body all over and enjoy touching your breasts and your genitals in particular.
- Dry yourself carefully, then rub your favourite lotion all over your body. Keep touching your body everywhere – it might be a good idea to stand in front of a mirror while you do it. This is your body – a body capable of giving you great pleasure – so enjoy looking at it and getting used to the sight and feel of it.
- At this point, as long as you know that you’re in no danger of being disturbed, move to your bedroom. Make sure that it is warm and comfortable. Put on some relaxing music if you like. And just enjoy yourself.
- Lie down on your bed and use a mirror to look at your private and intimate places. Gently spread your labia: you may want to use a spot of lubrication There are very nice modern ones that increase the sensuouness of the occasion – such as Liquid Silk. But if you don’t have any lubrication, use saliva.
- Try to tighten and relax the muscles at the base of the pelvis.
- If you find it difficult to know whether you’re doing this successfully, try inserting a couple of fingers inside your vagina. That way, you’ll be able to feel whether you’re tightening and relaxing the muscles or not. Many women much prefer masturbation if they can feel some bulk in the vagina at the same time as they stimulate the clitoris – so touching yourself internally might feel very good indeed.
- If you now tighten and relax the muscles in rapid succession, you will feel contractions of the kind that many women experience when having an orgasm.
- You might also notice a warm sensation in your abdomen. Try touching yourself all over your body, including the breasts and your genitals where you will quickly find the most sensitive spots. In particular, experiment near the opening of the vagina and clitoris and stimulate yourself in whatever way feels best. So long as you do not rush, and you are keeping relaxed, then your own fingers will automatically do the right thing and will move with the right amount of speed and intensity for you.
- Try to familiarize yourself with exactly how touching yourself makes you feel. Ignore everything around you. Just think about what is going on inside you, or fantasize about making love with someone you care for, or with a celebrity, or in some gorgeous and romantic place.
- While you touch yourself, you might like to look at something that turns you on – pictures, perhaps, a film; even a sexy book. Interestingly, men and women differ somewhat in what they find arousing. Most men like graphic pictures of sexy women or of people having sex. Women are frequently much more turned on by words – so an erotic novel can often increase a woman’s pleasure.
- If, as is likely, your sexual tension rises, keep going. If you have never previously masturbated to orgasm, you might suddenly feel tired and want to stop. Or you may be nervous about the build up of excitement in your body. Don’t worry about this. Just take your time. And if you don’t want to go on right now, then that’s fine. You can always try again another day. Eventually, the pleasant feelings will build up and you’ll be comfortable with this and increasingly excited and you won’t want to stop. When that happens, you will almost certainly suddenly experience a huge rush of ecstatic feeling and you will bring yourself to orgasm.
- For some women, it’s not enough to just use their fingers – they like to use sex aids as well. A vibrator may be useful, or you could try stimulating yourself with the hand spray when you are in the shower. Use your fingers at the same time.
Most women can learn to masturbate and to orgasm – and the guidelines above should help you to achieve this.